Champagne Grand Cru
The full expression of nature delivers us the unique flavours of Grands Crus Champagne.
The nose reveals the rich sweetness of fruit delicately ripened in the sun. The honey with its roundness balances the aromas while preserving their freshness.
With its fine sparkling gold colour, the Grand Cru is an elegant and refined champagne.
The nose reveals delicate citrus aromas, confirmed by a fresh and lively explosion in the mouth.
A full, structured wine astonishingly long on the palate.
Drink with salmon toasts.
Awards and Medals
Wines for Dishes
Whether classical or original,
we offer you
Dish and Wine pairings
that will distil the aromas
of our Champagnes.
Grand Cru and Salmon
- 400g of smoked salmon
- or gravlax
- Fresh thyme
- Assortment of peppers
- Take the salmon out of the refrigerator
- 1h before eating
- Cut it into thin slices
- Crush the peppers and sprinkle on
- Place a small drop of olive oil
- Add a little thyme and dill
To enjoy with a bottle
of Champagne Grand Cru Bernard REMY
Mixology is the subtle art of creating cocktails. And naturally, champagne is an essential ingredient in devising ever more refined drinks. Here we offer you a few cocktails that will reveal all the diversity of aromas in our Champagnes.
Grand Cru and Anjou Soup
Ingredients for 4 glasses
- Champagne Grand Cru Bernard REMY
- 20 cl of Cointreau
- 10 cl of fresh lemon juice
- 10 cl of fresh orange juice
- 20 g of cane sugar
- Mint leaves
- Mix the Cointreau, lemon juice
- orange juice and sugar
- Strain and leave in a cool place
- for a few hours
- Serve in a glass and cover
- gently with extremely chilled
- Place one or two mint leaves
Find out how to consume our ChampagneSee our tips