Champagne Blanc de Blancs
A marriage made in heaven - Chardonnay and Chalk have lived harmoniously together for many a year.
From this alliance, citrus aromas come to life in the mouth and lie subtly on a pallet of white flowers.
The brilliant, deep colour is adorned with multiple green reflections typical of "Pure Chardonnay".
The nose is lively, fresh and intense. Full and smooth on the palate, with citrus aromas dominating.
It reaches fullness in a creamy finale with slight buttery hints.
Blanc de Blancs can well accompany a fillet of veal or sole meunière.
Wines for Dishes
Whether classical or original,
we offer you
Dish and Wine pairings
that will distil the aromas
of our Champagnes.
Trio of Fish with Blanc de Blancs
Ingredients for 4 servings
- 4 fillets of white fish (Sole, halibut, sea bass, etc.)
- Half-salted butter
- Tarragon and parsley
- Fleur de sel and pepper
- Melt the butter over low heat
- with the tarragon and parsley
- Place the butter so obtained in a pan
- Heat the butter until it browns
- Quickly coat the fillets both sides
- and lower the heat
- Stop heating at a flesh temperature of around 50°C
- Cover the fillet with a spoonful of the butter used for cooking
- A small pinch of salt and pepper
- A few shrimps and shellfish will add
- a ravishing touch to your dish!
To enjoy with a bottle of Champagne
Blanc de Blancs Bernard REMY
Mixology is the subtle art of creating cocktails. And naturally, champagne is an essential ingredient in devising ever more refined drinks. Here we offer you a few cocktails that will reveal all the diversity of aromas in our Champagnes.
Blanc de Blancs and Lime
- Champagne Blanc de Blancs Bernard REMY
- White rum
- Cane sugar
- Fresh mint
- One teaspoon of cane sugar
- A few mint leaves
- 3 slices of lime
- Top with well chilled Champagne
Find out how to consume our ChampagneSee our tips