Champagne Carte Blanche
The simplest colours are always the most chic!
Sparkling and expressive cuvée delicately fruity on the palate and a finishing with a perfect balance of the senses.
Carte Blanche glows with a pretty golden colour.
BottlingIts lively, intense bubbles give a delicate and persistent foam.
On the nose, light aromas of lime, honey and lemon develop with finesse before opening on the palate in fresh, mentholated notes.
Carte Blanche will perfectly accompany breast of duck with spices.
Awards and Medals
Wines for Dishes
Whether classical or original,
we offer you
Dish and Wine pairings
that will distil the aromas
of our Champagnes.
Carte Blanche Reception
Ingredients and applications
- Bread, ham, cheese and garlic
- Cucumber, radish and lumpfish eggs
- Blinis, cream and smoked salmon
- Toast and foie gras
- Crustless bread and dry cured ham
- Sweet and savoury mini entremets
- All your creative ideas ...
To enjoy with a bottle
of Champagne Carte Blanche Bernard REMY
Mixology is the subtle art of creating cocktails. And naturally, champagne is an essential ingredient in devising ever more refined drinks. Here we offer you a few cocktails that will reveal all the diversity of aromas in our Champagnes.
Orange and Carte Blanche
- Champagne Carte Blanche Bernard REMY
- Fresh oranges
- Cane sugar
- One teaspoon of Cointreau
- One teaspoon of sugar
- 4 cl of strained fresh orange juice
- 9 cl of well chilled champagne
Find out how to consume our ChampagneSee our tips