When rooted in magic and admiration, prestigious grapes are born.
We sense its subtle complexity with the fruit preserve transporting us in a round and velvety dance.
Like all mature champagnes, Prestige is dressed in deep gold.
A complex and balanced cuvée, this champagne develops hints of toasty and brioche-like savours.
Full and smooth in the mouth, with the aromas of preserved fruits dominating.
Serve with a crispy apple crumble.
Wines for Dishes
Whether classical or original,
we offer you
Dish and Wine pairings
that will distil the aromas
of our Champagnes.
Prestige and Cheese
- 4 cheeses of character, but not too strong
- 2 soft and 2 hard cheeses, for example:
- Saint Nectaire, Reblochon, Comté 12 months and Beaufort.
- A few fresh figs
- Seasonal grapes
- Autumn fruit
- Multi-grain bread
- Take out the cheeses to ambient
- temperature 2 hours before eating
- Cut some thin slices of bread
- Cut the figs into quarters
- Have the milder cheeses
- before the stronger
To enjoy with a bottle of Champagne
Prestige Bernard REMY
Mixology is the subtle art of creating cocktails. And naturally, champagne is an essential ingredient in devising ever more refined drinks. Here we offer you a few cocktails that will reveal all the diversity of aromas in our Champagnes.
- Champagne Prestige Bernard REMY
- 2 white peaches
- Peach cream liqueur
- Chill the glasses
- Peel and blend the peach
- Place the pulp at the bottom of the glass
- Add 1 cl of peach cream liqueur
- Carefully pour the well chilled
Find out how to consume our ChampagneSee our tips